Age: 7
I wanted to be a Barbie maker/designer/something because I loved Barbies.
Age: 8/9
Stewardess was so nice to me, they gave me extra pillows, blankets, sweets, room to sleep, even cubit2 my pipi whenever they had a chance. I wanted to be a stewardess.
And still Barbie maker/designer/something.
Or doctor because that's what everybody says what they wanted to be.
Age: 10
No more Barbies, Barbies gave me nightmares. In fact, i had fallen from my bed because of that scariest dream i ever had so if anyone of you ever think that i was hit on the head, blame it on the Barbies.
Nobody i know wanted to be a stewardess. I was too scared to tell people. Embarrassed more like kott.
Doctor it is then. My science teacher told me i got potential. :D highest score in the grade for 2 semesters! mmg terra. haha.
Age: 12
I had myspace and friendster and i think i had xanga. I wanted to be a software engineer. It sounded cool back then. Software engineer. Wowee kann.
It's that or a chef. I love cooking and baking in the old big kitchen where there's always Yoke (my old maid) to clean up my mess.
Age: 13
Started to learn about the microsoft things. Still interested.
Learned knitting and actually made an apron all by myself for KH project. Thought about the possibility of being a fashion designer.
Age: 14
Learned MORE about the microsoft things. Boleh laa.
Less interested to be a fashion designer. Don't want to be like redzuan radzil. I want to chill and relax during my puasa not worry about what other's bajus for raya.
KH kerja kayu is fun. KH drawing perspective is awesome. KH doping wires is best gile. KH was my favourite subject. I want to be an architect there and then.
Age: 15
Software engineer by the time i reach my work age is no longer marketable. No more software engineer.
LOVES KH.
AND ARTS.
AND GEOGRAFI.
SUCKED AT MATHS AND SCIENCE.
ish.
papa said i can be anything i want to be except lawyers. and politics. fine by me. heheh.
Age: 16
Engineering was exposed openly and broadly throughout the rest of the year. Somehow got influenced a tiny bit, but then erased because engineering macam tak girly je. nnt kerja kilang kalau x dpt top2. soots, euww. But if i ever had to take engineering, it will be marine engineering. I love the sea! As if you don't know it by now.
Biology is interesting. Loves the getting to know things but dislikes all the things that need to hafal. I forgot how the hormone works in the menstrual cycle already. And i forgot the word 'scabs' for the question blood clotting during spm.
Art classes is the best.
And English back when Sir Helmi still loves us.
Joined PUM (Program Usahawan Muda). Extremely enjoyed it despite the annoyance of things not being done. Maybe it is all about the money.
Thought about journalism, but i was too scared too pen out my thoughts. I still am.
No longer have any idea what my ambition is.
Age: 17
PJ classes and riadah is the reason i wake up everyday. haha. Loves tennis, wanted to be pro, but es no possible, kan.
The urge to become a doctor lessen. A cardiac surgeon told me not to. Noooo not because of my lack of ability in bio but because of the over-flowing medic students there are now. It's not about the quantity but the quality right? But for those whose taking medic *mirah* kalau mmg dah minat sgtsgt and you happen not to gag at the sight of blood or gigi cabut or jantung terkeluar, what to do, go for it. :D Just for the note I am terra at bio. tak caye tanye cikgu sharina.
I love physics. I liked the challenge. No words can describe how happy i felt everytime i got the answer correct. And this goes the same with addmaths. I love addmaths. Tapi malas. Tapi suke.
I enjoyed writing notes for sejarah. I sucked at hafaling bad. But i'm pretty good at making mind maps! if only i had kept the notes.
And i love writing essays for english.. Eventhough i'd never really scored A1 for png in any single semester. boo hoo. It's kind of embarrassing since almost all my essays were based on love. I guess my writings really reflects my current mood, sad, happy, disappointed, hoping.. yadayada. I wrote about a father's love once, i got the lowest mark i'd ever gotten. And it was for my trials. Serik oh. I'm not saying im good at this, but it is one of the things that i enjoy doing. Letting out thoughts, memories and dreams is extremely relieving and the best part is when it's time to read back the masterpiece. :)
Let us all know that my interests sgt x confined in the classroom only. I love to go jalan2. Every free weekend i'll spend it veryyy wisely. It's either out with Rie/K.long to evry corners of langkawi or go outing *its a must* with aliea or tag any field trip that i can join. :D i don't like to sit still. it's just sad.
Verdict.
tolong? please.
Architecture is veryvery appealing for me. I rejected UIA's offer for architecture because i felt like it was too soon to decide. And i was afraid. I tend to think that an architect lifestyle doesn't really suits what i have in mind and i don't want my career to collide with what i was taught about a woman's purpose in life. 7 years for just a degree is woah. lame gile.
I like the idea of social science because of the flexibility of it. But which branch exactly? Im sorry i just cannot specify that yet. Apparently wikipedia is just not enough for me to decide because seriously, everything is interesting.
And IF bnm bermurah hati to offer me their scholarship for econs, alhamdulillah and insya-allah, i'll go for it. Kalau dpt bnm mesti rase secured kan. Oh how i long for that.
So in the mean time i'm planning to take A-levels in Taylor's and yes, because of the flexibility of it. Maybe i'll be taking german/french class to widen my options but then that is still to be decided too.
Can't wait to go to college to get my brains to work again!
btol2! me too..cant wait ho!otak da lme beku.haha ;))
ReplyDelete