why is it that i always update my blogs when im emotional

I feel like letting out but i have no idea what to let out. So much had been going on for so long but the the bliss of ignorance never really lasts kan. It's kinda weird when there's so many people around me but there's none really whom i can't talk to. Well, not always. I miss those times in langkawi, whenever i need to let out there's always been aliea, husna and amr. and killa had always been within call reach.  haha they're the only ones who had ever seen me cry for real teresak-esak habis sampai lelah tak cukup nafas.  I feel like crying again now, but when i think about it i don't really have any reason to. weird huh. It's the littlelittle things that make someone happy, and maybe it's the same way around, it's the littlelittle things that can bring a person so down. 

I can't talk to mirah, im sorry if this offends you mirah if read this, but you made me feel so inferior. Even if it is unintended. 

Yesss i do have friends in taylors haha but damnnn it's not easy. haha. i know i'm not suppose to feel bad or anything but when someone asks you where do you think is the best club to go around and you don't really know what to answer because ahem you don't have any experience, is it normal to feel lame? Yeah, they're really nice people, but not friendsfriends enough yet for me to go pouring my heart out to them. 

I miss hostels. 

2 comments:

  1. Babe,shrug it off.Dont worry about it too much.They dont realise how amazing u r.Dont overthink it.Dont go emo,aite?Maybe its pms,ya know??=) i love u so much,babe.Missing u like hell.Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh eh. apsal same lak??? aku update aku nyer blog time aku emo gak. memang blog dilahirkan untuk dilepas geram kot.

    ReplyDelete