gimme your ear!

Just when i thought this week is going to be hell, it went so fastttt! it's  already fridayy matimati ingat khamis. I guess i had been so busy studying kott hehehe. I'd been dreading for the start of the week and i missed langkawi so much. I think i know now what triggers that emotion haha, i miss the sense of familiarity of being in a school where everybody knows everybody, knows what to do, where to go, and even what's going to happen. Everything is so new here and i keep repeating that in my previous posts kann haha (sikit gle kan update sory) and i guess it has both good and bad thing. 

Well truthfully, i dreaded this week because we had accounting quiz on tuesday and i didn't want that to happen because i don't get a shit about accounting and i miss the feeling of terasa atleast pandai skett la haha. erm, yes, i failed the quiz. the quiz is all about the basicsss and if my foundation is not strong enoughh howw am i suppose to not faill the wholee subjectttttt!!! i can't see myself continuing accounting for A2, for this level i think i can still manage la. But A2 is obviously going to be damn hard kan. You have noo idea how much i regret for not taking accounting during spm. I don't really like (since hate is a strong word) the teacher, i think she means well but.. the WAY she shows how she means well is just so menyakitkan hati. I'm trying my best to not let even a drop of tear to slip during her class, i refuse to give her the satisfaction.

After tuesday the days had gone by really fast. We celebrated one of my classmates birthday yesterday and it was extremely nice. Chocolate indulgence eaten on a piece of cardboard had never tasted better (or maybe i was just hungry) I brought my camera to class and i discovered surprisinglyyy the majority of my classmates are shyshy people except for kaylee haha. They won't allow me to tag their ugly photos which made me wonder why had i ever not done the same haha . Go check out my fb. There's LOADSSS of my photos looking ugly. I'll upload the photos to fb later la since my darling iphoto is jammed again and i don't want to be stressed by it especially now the start of the weekenddd. Now im thinking of not uploading my photos, i looked ugly haha, nak 'purify' my facebook photos lah haha. 

I'm doing great for the rest of the subjects, well atleast i think i am. My major worry is obviously accounting and second is econs. I am somewhat glad that i didn't get the bnm scholarship for econs, econs is damn confusing laa or maybe im just not used to it yet. But the econs teacher, mrs.grace, who happens to be our mentor (mcm hroom teacher la), is verryy graceful and sangatsangat motherly so im not that panicky about it la haha because she's so nice. Maths is easy. For now. I'm expecting the worst soon. And i lovee psychologyy i reallyreally am considering it as a career but yeah, im still open for any other options hehe. 

I like psychology the best because maybe it's the subject that i can relate to the most. It might not be necessarily (wow i had problem spelling this out) about my life only but how it suggests why people act in a certain way in one society is truly appealing. And the fact that it doesn't really have any right or wrong answers as long as you really understand the situation got me hooked la heh. Like this week, we started a new case study called the Milgram, it's a study about obedience, how far can one obliged the authority even though it's against one's conscience. Well, it was based on the German Nazis but i think i could relate it better with the US-Iraq war and the Japanese Occupation. I used to wonder what kind of a person are able to torture the innocents in many sort of tragic and humiliating ways  and whether or not they have any sort of guilt or feelings. Well. The study founded that the majority of us would do the same if under authority. Scaryy kottt kann. I guess the battle of conscience truly is within everybody and like killa said, there is dr.hyde inside everyone without us realizing it. 

See how i lovee psychology hahaa. It made me feel somewhat better because it gives me somewhat a realization that i AM normal hahaaa. (No im not referring to torturing others in a tragic and humiliating way is normal for me)

I have lots more to tell (ithink) but i have to gooo nk g makan with aliea haha. Last thing that need to be said here, thank you soo muchhh to emir and killa for making my week a better one. :)


2 comments:

  1. I am your sunshine!HAHA.You are my moonlight!HAHA.I sound so kindergarten-y!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, well! Now that you know I have been eavesdropping on your blog, I might as well post some comment. We hardly talk anyway.
    Accounting, Econs, Maths, etc. - These were subjects I myself did in Uni and now I read on just for pleasure. If I were teaching these days, one of the first things I would tell my students is that everything would be easier if you know the final objective of what you are doing/learning. In other words, be clear of the context you are in. That way, being lazy, I can sieve through what is relevant and what is not. The final objective of accounting for instance is to present a true and fair view of the financial position of a business entity. In real life, the objective of accounting is to state a position that is most self-serving while staying within the rules and guidelines stipulated by the various accounting bodies. The basic foundation of accounting knowledge is the equation assets = liabilities + ownership equity. Understand this concept and everything else is ABC.
    Want to hear more of this sort of stuff? Ask me.

    ReplyDelete