I need someone to talk with haha. Bosan gile nk mati dah ni and seconds ago the ipod had just turned dead. greaatt.
I am at the library now and woahh maybe i am in China. Taylor's had gotten so packed i can never get through a hallway without touching or being touched. And last year they said that this year taylors gonna be soo empty now that everybody's moving to the lakeside but nooooo it's even worse. Don't let me get started on the traffic! Huh. 11 more months and im gone.
And i'm happy to report that all my previous worries on getting back in the track are all for nothing. I'm doing okay now, doing bit by bit and as much as i can. We had the Parent-Teacher meeting last weekend and hahah i kinda felt awkward. The last time my dad came to see any of my teachers was errr 6 years ago WOW how time flies. It was okay, teachers told me to do more practice and the papa told me to do less work and more thinking. Since i'd do anything for you guys i'm gonna do both. hehe and papa just so you know my teacher said you looked garang. I said i didn't realized.
Hmm what else is new.. I didn't quit fb as probably what most of you would have expect anyway. Hehe. And im planning to revamp my room this weekend, all white bebehh. duit je problem. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment