I wanted to write about 2009 but writing about it 10 days late seems to be a bit ..err.. desperate-to-catch-up-on-lost-times-and-refusing-to-move-on to 2010? don't blame me 2009 was the best year i've ever had.
And i am really scared shit for 2010. and the worst part is it is already 2010.
My biggest worry is definitely the A-Levels exams. Dude, what i did for SPM was nothing doh. I'm back to square one. First, the only similar subject that i'm taking now which i had taken for SPM is Maths, and i'm not so proud of myself on how well/bad had i done. To think, i had practically wasted three years of my life! I'm screwed.
Which is whyyyy i have decided to quit fb the first thing when the semester starts again and will only join back again under extreme circumstances that could not be avoided. eheh. Tapi bodoh la fb die buat senang sgt nk log in balik nnt suruh emir tukar password la senang cite. So nnt boleh la aktif blogging muahahaha.
I'm still bored and i still can't sleep. ye lahh ye lahhhh imma go do my assignments.
wish me luck for 2010. i need it badly.
ohh no wonder.i was wondering where you were on fb.one day u were talking to effy and then u vanished.ha.
ReplyDeleteerrr. techinically i am still on fb. haha. my boyfriend gave me full access to his profile. evil. now i still can't tear myself away from fb.
ReplyDelete