it's funny how i always have things to say running through my mind and certain people just have the ability to know that i'm going to say something even before i'm going to say it. I don't know whether if it's just my face, or they can actually hear my brainwaves contemplating to be let out. Or maybe they just know me too well. errr. Maybe coincidence je kot.
I have a very complex brain. I fall into subconscious level almost 95% of the day, meaning im not exactly conscious neither am i unconscious. The only time when i'm fully awake might've been when im talking; which is seriously not that much, and when i do maths. I daydream a lot and i don't think it is such a bad thing anymore. Most of the time i do feel like sharing what i daydream about here, and most of the time my tgn malas nak gerak. haha. And i daydream when i drive too. I talk to myself a lot and i tend to stare into space but at the same time my hands and foot are moving accordingly. Not exactly the best way to drive, but hey, this is what they call multi-tasking right? hehe.
And that is why i think i tend to act unconsciously. My mind is somewhere else but my body is doing something else. I say things that i don't mean to say, and i do things that i have no idea why i did it. It's even worse when i'm sleepy. I always have the habit to write something when im in a lecture. ehem important lecture that is. I was revising my econs notes today and i found that i had wrote this: cost to business kuey to change their menus .... -.- i don't even have any slightest idea why i wrote that. i am never going to let any random people borrow my notes.
Donnnnnn'tttt get the wrong idea of what i day dream about!!
It's always the random stuffs. Atleast it helps me to think. eheh.
No comments:
Post a Comment