I like to write. But i don't know how to write.
I sound like a depressed whiny little brat when i write what i feel. I don't have many collections of bombastic words stored in the left side of my brain. I don't know how to write something serious without sounding so serious. I don't know how to express my happiness with having other people's feelings taken into consideration. Neither can i express my sadness that well too. As i'm typing this i'm feeling angrier for every single words that i pressed, but i can't stop. I hate myself.
I hate people yelling at me.
I hate people ignoring me.
I hate people taking some time to answer my question with a face that points how much of a pest i am.
I hate feeling under appreciated.
I hate having linked to something that i didn't even do.
I hate people yelling at me. :(
tira jangan sedih-sedih ok. ='(
ReplyDeleteu knw we love u. =) <33333333
start with poems if u like.just write everything u feel.if u want them to rhyme try googling rhyme dictionary.u'll be amazed at how much relief it can bring.hope this helps.:)
ReplyDeleteaww lee :') rinduu <3333333
ReplyDeleteohhooo so that's how all the poetic2 people cheat!! :P:P thanks alyaa :D i'd never really tried writing poetry before. eh i did. tak best. mwaha.