Growing Up (eceyceyycey)



As a child i'd always wanted to grow up faster. I wanted to be older so that i can get more duit raya during the festive season. I wanted to work so that i can have all the money in the world to spend because sometimes i find my parents aka banker to be too stingy, when obviously they're not. I wanted to grow up quickly so i can choose what to wear, not having my mother to choose for me. I wanted to have big boobs like my sister. I wanted everybody to stop treating me like a kid and start to take me more seriously. I wanted to driveee because public transports were getting old. I was even excited when i got my first gigantic pimple bulls-eyed right at the tip of my nose.

Ironically, nothing much has changed. I still want more duit raya, 5 year olds are getting more money than me. I found my parents to be more stingy that how they used to be when in fact they're not. My mother still shops for me so i still don't get the 100% freedom to choose what to wear and people still don't take me seriously. But i do have boobies now and i can drive but mayybe driving is getting old too. No wonder it's difficult to get volunteers to drive me around when i was a kid. I used to find it so exciting. And most importantly, i hate my zits.





Being a kid it's not so bad after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment