Here i am thinking about you going further miles away by this minute, hoping that you'll see the same thing that i am seeing now, as i always do whenever you're afar. And i sincerely hope that you miss me as much as i do then when i was at your place. :( But then again, that's not right, right?
All I want is for you to be happy! If what takes you to be happy for this weekend is to forget about me for awhile I'm okay with that and i know it's true. Even though it might break my heart for a bit but i'd so much rather to see you happy and excited than dreading and missing this chance of enjoying yourself to the max! But i'm so clingy, it's so hard for me to let you go even for what you say is only for a short while. I wish with all my heart that i'm with you right now, and all the ones that you love are with you too. But maybe this is one of the things that you have to do alone without me, so i'll be waiting for your stories that you're going to share so that i'll get the chance to be part of this too! I'm so obsessed with you that i want to be in every chapter in your life so freaking bad.
And from this maybe i can explain my behavior to you lately. Heh. I know, i have been quiet. Even if i do talk i tend to be emotional kan. I didn't want to be emotionalllll or atleast i didn't want you to know that i was sad because i didn't want you to feel the guilt of leaving me behind and i was trying to figure a way to act with an impression that i'm happy and excited that you're leaving with reassurances that i love you with all my heart which is honestly what i felt and still do. I'm not sure if you get my message here. The easiest way to lose something is by wanting something so bad. I think that might be true, and i don't want to lose you more than i want you with me 24/7. But it's so hard to let you go.
So tonight will be my first night with you being thousand miles away. Tomorrow morning i'll wake up with you in place where you breath different air, wear different clothes (and i hope something that we bought together :)), and see new things that i'll be waiting faithfully and excitedly to hear! :) Seriously i feel so much better writing here, it's as if that i'm talking to you directly. I miss you already..
Have fun in Sydney, cintaku.
Love, org msia. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment