Today i met you at the web for the first time in.... 10 days (!) since the last wednesday doesn't count :D (ceh mcm lame sgt je. tp lame :( ) you looked different! And you wearing the white shirt and black pants reminded me of how much you grew since we were in Langkawi. Dah ade janggut siap :D:D i love you and i'm so happy to get to see all these. You're looking better and better as each day passes even to the point where i thought it's no longer possible since you're already looking so perfect. But you'll never fail to surprise me kan.
I was scared that you wouldn't call me before you leave. I'd actually purposely wanted to go buy fruits behind the ADP building, because i didn't want to miss the chance to run in to you. I'd even said yes for the secret recipe 'snack' with Melody because i wanted to buy time just in case you haven't arrived yet. Hehe Desperate kan. :D so imagine how HAPPY I was when you did call, and said yes to meet me :) and then i go and spoiled it all by writing and crossing your IC twice in that borang. :( im so sorry, i was too eager to impress you i guess, and i got nervous. TAPI i ingt your IC by heart! 910712-******** takleh tulis sini la kan hihihi. Sorry :( i boleh laaa tulis boranggggggggggg.
So i'll be seeing you again in 5 days or so. I'm missing you already since the moment i had to walk away. :( I hope you're having fun, although i'd like you to know that i'd love to be with you at this time. I hate not being able to text you and call you anytime i'd like to reach you. This made me realize how you'd always been there for me, even when you have something else to do or you weren't in that good of the mood. Maybe this is just a test to see how we'd do separated, since we've never been so. I'm writing everything here so that you can catch up by the time you get back, i don't really want to take your time sangat there. I love you and i miss you, take care sayang.
No comments:
Post a Comment