Day 3.75 :)

The day after tomorrow and you'll be back. :)

It feels weird not hearing your voice for nearly two days.. I wonder if you'll call tonite but i'm not putting my hopes up. I really hope that you're having fun.. I'm dying to know how you're doing there, about the talks, the people you meet, and even the random stuff whether if you had you lunch/dinner yet. I wish i can dream about what you're doing there, jadi mcm SPY! :D And i'm scared if i text you a lot of times you'll feel the guilt. ICAN'TWAITFORFRIDAY. Balik cepat please :(

Oh and today we had islamic studies test. Susahhh, i didn't expect it to be that hard. Ade ke patut die tanye 4 name scientist islam and their contributions. mmg la patut pun tapii..... i ingt ibnu sina je. mwhaha. tu pun ingt yg spm punye belajar sbb notes ni takde pun :( sedih takde sape nk ngadu....... And i don't know why but i feel so tired if there's no you. Sekarang pun dah ngntuk, i feel like sleeping in early tapi i dont want to miss the chance of you calling tapi what if you don't call nanti frust ntah mcm maneee...... ICAN'TWAITFORFRIDAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment