This morning i felt a sharp stab of pain in my heart. It was difficult to breathe, and my running nose was not helping. I felt it before occasionally and because of that i assume that it is normal. Kan?
Funnily enough, that pain is at no comparison for what i had felt the past couple of days. Constant fast beating, it's as if that i had just finished running a mile but i felt it even when i'm sleeping. You don't want to know what i'd dreamed. You wouldn't like it. I didn't like it either. Waking up wasn't easier too. I hate waking up without you. I don't like not knowing what you do, I worry. I'm jealous of the things that you do without me too. :(
So yeah, i am clingy. I admit it.
And i'm scared you'll find out eventually and start to get rimas and all and... yeah. I'm going to maintain my machoness.
No comments:
Post a Comment