Hmm.

There are some ways to talk to someone and give advices you know. Just because that you admit that you yourself do wrong things doesn't make everything that you do now is right. Talking behind my back yet so openly? hmm. But thanks anyway for your advices :) it's just that you have to remind yourself that you don't know me that well enough on the first place. Maybe i have other reasons for doing whatever that i did, be it recently or years ago. If you think about it that is what i meant from stop being judgmental. I wouldn't mind if you're the kind of person who had at least talked to me before, said hi, and showed some signs of being a friend. You would've known me better and therefore maybe i can accept whatever you'd said. However,  I'm glad that i can be something for you to remind yourself about, pengajaran la kononnya, and for you to share with others too. I sincerely wish that no one will follow my steps, seriously. Simply said it's just something that i feel like i have to do but i don't think i want to explain it openly just yet. I'm not saying that i am right because i know that i still have lots of learning to do, and true, i might had gone overboard. I'm sorry if i'd intruded your personal space and it was never my intention to cause you so much worry and trouble.

On the other note, what makes you think that i was talking about you anyway? I never really expect anyone to read my blog because i never did publicize about it. If you really do believe that i was talking about you, maybe you should've take the initiative to know me better and find out to what exactly was i pointing to before deciding so. Anyway, mane ade ustaz yg kasi nasihat dengan mengutuk :) I said all these now in this post because heh clearly you were talking about me in your blogpost which had actually confirmed my assumption that it was about me too that you were err.. kutuking (?) in your fb. Maybe my previous post was in fact general, have you ever thought about that? But seriously it's ok, maybe i was a hypocrite and i don't want to be that person anymore.

PS: I had never really cared about all the 'bad' things that you'd done. It's just that some people are 'bad' openly and some does it in hidden due to circumstances (me, for instance). Everyone has their own way of living their lives because some people are just different from another but I'm pretty sure everyone means no harm, at least, most of us, right? It's just that there are some kind of ethics in communication and socializing in showing that you care, but i'm pretty sure you know that well. kan? :) Thanks again for your advices, i truly respect you for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment