You know how they say that the happiest women are those with no histories haunting them? Little by little i'm getting convinced on how true the statement is. I sometimes wish i can wake up tomorrow not remembering anything but just the names and faces of those i love. I wish i can rewrite my story from the beginning. I wish i had done more, and maybe less too. I hate how memories can create doubts and how they can start reliving the moments that i wish i can bury forever.
Am i really that embarrassing for you? Sometimes i feel that i am.
I wish i can have someone to tell me that i'm beautiful all the time. Yes i do have insecurities. I wish i can have someone that i can just laugh with for all the stupid things that i did, not make me feel more stupid. I wish i can have someone to be stupid like me. I wish i can have someone who can bear my blondness, and love me all the same.
I know emir ade tapi emir hilanggggggggggggggggggg menyampah.
Can i have a cat please?
No comments:
Post a Comment