I need to take another career test. I took it once after SPM last year but i forgot what my results was, like always. Now that all the offers are opening up i must say that i'm confused. Torn between what i want now, and what i want to be in the future. Amazing really how this simple test turned to be so accurate! At least, that's what i think what myself should be.
What made me laugh out loud is that it said that i'm an INTROVERT. HAHA. and not so many years ago i was told i am the most extravert person that someone had ever met. I've grown up maturely and ayu-ly. yayayy.
So according to the test, i am :
NFP: "Questor". These people are idealistic, self-sacrificing, and somewhat cool or reserved. They are very family and home oriented, but don't relax well. High capacity for caring. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 1% of the total population. (Unik kan saya.hehehe)
INFP's feel internal turmoil when they find themselves in situations in which there is conflict between their inner code of ethics and their relationships with others. They feel caught between pleasing others and maintaining their own integrity. Their natural tendency to identify with others, compounded with their self-sacrificial dispositions, tends to leave them confused as to who they really are. Their quiet personalities further feeds their feelings of depersonalization. The INFP's quest for self-identity then seems even more alluring — but increasingly impossible to attain.
As with all NFs, the INFP will feel lost and perplexed at stressful times. As stress builds, INFP's become disconnected from their own personality and perceived place in life. They will lose sight of who they are in relation to time and place. They may not make basic observations, while instead they will focus on the more abstract and symbolic meanings of a particular interaction. This can sometimes baffle those who expect more direct communication and a fairly concrete relationship.
Seriously, they describe me better than i do myself. So back to the main point of me taking this career test on the first place, getting to know the jobs that i might enjoydoing. ehem2. drumrollll...
- information graphics... designer
- college professor
- researcher
- legal mediator *mediator tu ape ek?
- social worker *sbb saya sgt mumsy kan
- holistic health...practitioner
- occupational therapist
- diversity manager
- human resource... development specialist *ini work with kerajaan la kan?
- minister/priest/rabbi *HAHA
- missionary *lg la HAHAHA
- psychologist
- writer/poet/novelist
- journalist
- editor/art director
- organizational development... specialist
Dang. I really shouldn't have entered MRSM, you know, being forced to be in science stream and all after seeing i'm more into arts. Buat penat belajar chemistry.
So here's the big picure of my current dilemma. I do somehow have this feeling that i don't want to further my studies in any sort of sciences. It's not that i hate it, it's just that i have other preferences other than sciences. I can live with it, but i don't love it, get it? But the current brainwashing nowadays is that pandai2 students must be an engineer ooorrr yes you got it right, doctor. and to be successful and respected, one must have complex science in their head. adoyy. saya pandai la. saya rasa la.
Anddd, after furious researching for days for scholarships, i can barely find anything that offer anything interesting that doesn't include science. In fact, i am currently considering nano-engineering which is yet to be known by me what it is truly about. I want a scholarship. Anything. I want to live comfortably while studying abroad and shopping2 for my loved ones back home. *winkwink :D
I don't want my career to be driven by money. I don't want to be too materialistic, i want to be able to live without some certain luxuries that are not really needed. I want experiences i want to enjoy what i do in the future with no regrets which can possibly be: kekurangan duit.haha. What to do ah. Papa ckp simple, cari suami kaya. Simple la sgt. Ni nk bercinta pun takut nk kasi.
Time can be very jealous of us kan. I had been soul searching for more than 3 months, and yet i still can't make any decisions. We are talking about future prospective here. Results will be out in 4 days! After that i'm sure it'll be hectic, there will be no time to reconsider, kankan? mcm mane ni...
Ha. If anyone is interested to take the career test, go here!
Goodluck! I hope it helps if anyone of you have the same dilemma as i do. heh.
Salam..
ReplyDeletehaha..
suami kaya, cadangan y sangat baik2..
mu g wat bussiness jual Heating Pad tu.. haha..
jutawan punya..
so, jadi tak?
susah sikit nak manage mula2 ni..
kita duduk jauh2..