Oh chemistry.

:(.

I know.. I should feel grateful. I am. I got better than I expected considering the hell I went through during spm.. I don't even want to remember it but then now the results are out i'm starting to relieving back my days, trying hard to find what exactly was my mistake, and making me regret the whole lot now. 

Should i or should i not let it go? It's just a B3. a damn single B3, but not A2 much less A1. 

I'm sorry if my post offended anyone.. I'm happy with my results, just maybe not satisfied. But then I know i will feel very highly undeserved if i scored straight A1's, but surely i wouldn't know. 

I don't feel like celebrating.

Tapi i want to have dinner at Victoria Station. We don't have to break the tradition do we, pa? Or if you think dinner at any awesome, satisfactory sushi buffet would be much better, i don't mind.

 Oh chemistry, u broke my heart..

1 comment:

  1. Oh chill babe. Damn Economy, I didnt get 'straight credits'. Sheeessshhhh. Anywayy, u did well Tira. Congratulations ! :)

    ReplyDelete