If i were a boyy~.

 There's nothing wrong with berangan2 to be a boy right? and oh yeah. this has nothing to do with beyonce's song. Em. Okay, maybe ade sedikit terinspired. There's A LOT of things that i wish i could do but i can't. Why? Because i'm a girl.

  • I want to play tennis, betulbetul serious tennis, i want to go pro. But i can't. 'Nanti kulit gelap mcm *** xde org nak' was mostly the discouragement that i've received. If a were boy, no one would've mind if i am dark or anything that sort. Dark guys are macho guys. In fact, i bet they would drool on my scars if i have any, i know i would. Not drool lah, just mcm kagum. I wish i am a boy so that i can wear shorts and get away with it. Wear anything like every other pro tennis ladies are wearing now i'm going to get sued dowh. 
  • I want to have the freedom of going jalanjalan like the boys have. I don't exactly have my own curfew, but then i know i have to be back home by Maghrib. Self guilt, you see. But i do have this wants of lepaklepak till late night, or early morning in fact. Just to see what's night life is all about. Clubbing maybe noooo. I don't feel like i belong there somehow. Haha. Lepaklepak at mamak watching football (if i were a boy i would lovvvvvvvve them), hisap shisha (this one maybe, i didn't like it when i tried before) or just have an all-nighter doing nothing or stupid things with my friends. But i'm just a girl, who doesn't even have any friends that does that kind of things. I am so lame. 
  • I love to travel. But me being a girl,  i have my own limitations. I can't travel anywhere alone, or must i rephrase, travel to anywhere without my family. Paling kurang pun mirah lah. It's not that i don't like it, but come on la, face it that we both don't click on everything. I like to go out alone because then i won't be worrying about others, okay, i might sound a bit selfish here. But then if you were me traveling with my brother, you would be the one carrying all the bags, ordering all the food, paying, planning, deciding, reassuring, afraid of him being not ok with you. It's sooo stressful! If i were a boy i would be in france now traveling on my own. And if i were boy i bet i'll feel so much safer too, since girls are so much shyer to kacau2 the guys kan.
  • If i were a boy, i would wear colours! I knoww, being a girl one actually MUST wear colours. But the point is, i don't really get it why guys like to wear black *not all la, some, like my brother, ariff. Being the understandable sister that i am, perhaps he is a bit conscious with his skin so that's why he goes for darker colours for shirts. But i don't know, i find it very attractive to see a guy wearing colours. Green, purple, yellow.. 
  • If i were a boy, i think i'll smoke. How serious i will be into it i don't know yet. Girls don't look nice smoking. But guys do. oh come onnnnn, admit it! Tp duduk jauh2 la. I can't handle too much of the smokes. You want me to pitam??
  •  If i were a boy, i'll not have a single hesitation no more to be an environmentalist. No need to cover up too much, no need to bring telekung EVERYWHERE you go, no need to bring all the alat2 kecantikan that the girls seem to be needing everytime, it's all freedom yo while loving the mother nature. ahh. what a life.
  • If i were a boy, my name would be Athir. Not Athir Norrrrr!~ Muhammad Athir. mcm woah. do u even know a guy named athir?? and i will insist my name to be call atsir, not atir. lg mcm woahh. 
Well, actually there's more. But i'm kinda afraid to put it up because it'll put me more and more down because i'm a girl. haha. I knowwwwww, girls have their own best things. But nothing can stop one from wondering what it would be like if it were the other way round, right? :D


1 comment:

  1. i second part jenjalan.
    OMG sure SGT fun.


    and Muhammad Athir? whoaa. sounds like a HOT guy. HAHA.

    ReplyDelete