SPM ended last november so it has been what, almost FIVE MONTHS (!) since my brain had had its proper exercise. Gimme any simple addmaths equation for me to solve now and i bet i can't finish it in less than 3 minutes. My BM sentence is berterabur, im actually trying hard to make it less k*l*ng that it already is. Im forgetting my grammars, and please don't embarrass me by asking any science questions. I miss studying.. And believe it or not i miss doing homeworks. At least it's time consuming so time will not pass so slowly like it is now. I feel kinda bad for forgetting a lot of what i'd learnt the past years. What's the point of learning it when you forget it in the end, right? I'm sure it's not just for SPM. Well, atleast i don't want it to be. Sia-sia. Serious.
I'm feeling like setting a new aim. I still have around 1 month and a half to go before college and i REALLY want to go well prepared. Oh im not going to matrix, i refuse. And im not allowed to work despite the fact that i'm miskin but oh well, mothers know best and i am secretly grateful but yet i am miserable as i have nothing to do other than ofcourse, spend the little money that i have instead of making them.
My new aim is to appreciate the time that i have. I'll never know when i'm going to be free like i am now, right? Time is gold, why throw it away. How? Well first thing first i am going to open my addmaths book. Serious niiiii. Then biology. I think i gave away my chem (don't laugh) book but there's always wiki, where every info is just after clicks. I procrastinated a lot, i realized that. I might say i have nothing to do but infact i have tons! like the scrapbook that i had planned on making but got held up because 'kononnya' i can't find acrylic paints. And sorting out my spain pictures, print it, frame it, show it, i don't know. And insyaAllah, keep you updated my dear blog. You are my only way to maintain my english level. Maybe i should tell you about the books i'm reading, at least that will give me the will to keep on reading.
And mayyyyyyyybe i should stop waking up late. Haha. But don't stop me from staying up till early morn, it's getting to be a habit now. I always write better during late hours. I feel like it's the only ME time, for me to reflect. I still have many things to say, but i think i'll write it in another post. hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment