I woke up late.

Despite the fact that i'd already aimed not to. Sheesh. Ariff la ni. hehe.

I slept later than i planned last night. Seconds before i slammed my laptop ariff texted through skype. Then he called. It amazes me to finally realize that i am missing him so much, more than i can even imagine.If you know my family well enough you'll know that feelings are HUGE taboo among us. And I can't wait for him to arrive back home. Things are so much different from when he had first left for the States and i'm anticipating to see his reactions (eg: i can now drive and im proudly considering myself as a pro-jazz only-driver.). 

I told ariff that MAYBE we're planning to move again. Guess what he said? 'Ariff xpnah tdur lagi pun kat apartment!!' very true. He hadn't yet start to experience the cramping feeling that i'm slowly experiencing now. Honestly truly i do love this apartment. Cosy, just the right size for a family of 3 not 7+bahri+rie. Seriously it is really small considering the size of my family and the stuffs that came along with us. I can't imagine us staying here for another five years! I'll be collecting more books and even now i'm not sure whether i should print out my manymany pictures as they are no space for the showcase of my amazing work of art.

But we're not moving back to the old house. It will still be inside the club, it's called Esente. I myself haven't really checked it out throughly, i just went passed it. But my parents seemed excited about it. I can have my own room! Even papa had already saved a spot for bahri's play den. There's a catch though, papa said the pressure will be on me. If he buy the house, i'm not going overseas without getting any scholarships. I CAN get a scholarship. I KNOW i will.

Ariff cepat cepat la sampai umahhhhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment