Tomorrow 1#

1#

Wash Jazz and X-Trail. Why? Sebab busuk. Literally busuk.  The X-Trail have this sort of like the old taxi smell and i don't really like it. It disturbs me when i smell my hands after driving. I'd been hoping for the smell to be gone by now after i'd used it a couple of weeks but noooo still there. tungguuu esok. But the Jazz is really the main point here. It stenches as if i had stored a dead body in it! Well technically i did store something dead, a dead cow more like. For two freaking days without realizing it.  I thought mirah had taken it out together with the ikan and sayur because i had to go in early for emergency toilet call. But she didn't because she purposely left it in the car so that i'll carry the small package of meat in the corner of the boot but i didn't because, me being me, tak perasan. I dread going to class every time since Tuesday because of this. It would be much more fun if only i have someone to wash it together with me.

Demanding sgt ke?

1 comment: