Dilemma 1#

D:1#

There's a tennis tournament next week and i am not sure of joining because trials will be commencing only a couple of days after. :(

I don't think i'll be mentallyand physically prepared for the tournament anyway because duddeeeeee my chance of winning is so low as to being matched against serious tennis players, those who had been training since they were six or so and wear tank tops and skirts during matches and carries gleaming gold and black tennis bags. I'm scared that if i lose, i'll take it way seriously than i should and maybe affect my prep for trials. But,

I want to join :(( atleast i'll die happy as to know at what level i am in and make all my training in the mornings and evenings with paksyed worth it.

But oh well, it's already too late for me to change my mind now. Deadline for registration is now at Lakeside Campus.



saje je nk ngadu. :(

1 comment:

  1. alaa tira.u hebat la men tennis.xkn xpkai skirts n all that u xnk join? heheh

    ReplyDelete