My nenek is going to go for her check up at SJMC with my aunt. I wanted to send her myself because i think it would definitely be a burden for my aunt to come all the way from WangsaMas just for a half an hour check up. But nenek wants me to stay at home instead, to watch out her maid for her.
I understand that my nenek is afraid that her maid is going to runaway like her previous one. She has been very worried about who her maid talks with, and what she did if she goes outside to the neighbors, and sometimes she takes away her phone. I think she's scared that the maid will somehow manage to concoct a plan of running away with the help of her new 'friends' and that's why she had been very controlling. And she expects me to do the same with her.
It got me into thinking, what about her rights as a human being to have friends? She is here to work, not to be enslaved. Maybe i got a little soft hearted because i caught the maid with tears in her eyes once. But i didn't tell this to nenek of course. Nenek could be right, her plan to run away and all.
But seriously, all this negative thinking will lead to negativity and we all don't want that to happen. Atleast i don't. I'm just going to keep a smiling face and be happyyy :D:D
No comments:
Post a Comment