the 100th post - Day 5?

I was excited to have finally gotten your text this morning. Haha i'd even went back to Taylor's so i can maybe get the chance to see you. I was even planning to buy you a ice blended caramel frape grande just for you to celebrate your homecoming.

I guess not. More waiting again. But yeah, you can't help it kan.. But i can't help it too miss you too. :(

I'm thinking of staying up tonight. Another hardcore. And i don't think i'm big fan of sleeping now. Last night i dreamed of being bombed mcm Altantuya. Scary gile. I thought i had glimpse of hell. Serious scary :( but i couldn't wake up. I came to to Taylor's around 10 or something and went back at 12 sebab i got bored. Life has been seriously lonely without you.

AND TONITE, it's gonna be me and you oh thinking skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment