Tomorrow is Friday! I can't help but to smile at the thought of finally having to talk to you tomorrow night. It's been a torture, but i know that it is for you too. I googled btn maran the other day hehe. I can't imagine being at your place but i really hope that you'll have fun. Kali terakhir kan doing all those things, lepas ni mane ade dah :) In that sense you can call yourself lucky. I can't wait to hear everything from you once you get back!
These past few days had been exhausting. I've done all the past year questions for maths, including the corrections, and all the past years for thinking skills which is yet to be marked. I'm starting on psychology tonight, bit by bit. I didn't go to class this morning because i felt too dizzy; mcm nak demam :( i know i didn't lose anything anyway because all of my classes are practically empty. there's nothing much to do there because now it's all the solo work.
After subuh this morning i slept back because of the dizziness, and i dreamt of you :( we were spending the whole day together in my room, we watched movies, studied and even took a nap together. I almost didn't want to wake up. I can't wait to share everything, what's happening and all with you again. I can't wait to have you teman me study again. I can't wait to hear your voice. I can't wait to see you :( Nights had been lonely without you tau.
Come home quick.
No comments:
Post a Comment